“Catallou” is catamaran Lagoon 39 (built 2017). She has got 4 double cabins and 2 crew cabins. This yacht is perfectly suited for Bare Boat Charter as well as Charter with skipper. Aside from 70 m² sail area 2 Yamaha engines with 45 HP provide sufficient power. The genoa is equipped with roller furling gear and the main sail fully battened. 4 electric toilets, autopilot, cabin ventilators and solar panel are further extras beside the common equipment like Spray Hood and Bimini Top. Further details can be found at ‘equipment’ and ‘specifications’.
Type : Catamaran, Twinhull
Shipyard : Lagoon
Model : 39
Mainsail : Battened
Headsail : Roller
Beam : 6,79 m
Draft : 1,21 m
water capacity : 300 l
Diesel capacity : 2 x 200 l
Engine : 2 x 45 HP
Spread of sail : 70 m²
- MAX. PASSENGERS10
- CABINS6 (4 Double, 1 Single, 1 Skipper's Cabin)
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR2017
- YACHT LENGTH11,74 M
- YACHT LENGTHM144’15” / 48.25 M
Anchor with chain
Self tailing winches
USB player / radio
Shower wet cell
Inverters 12 V / 220 V
WiFi router (Optional)
Hand bearing compass
Tridata (log, echo sounder, windmills)
Electr. bilge pump
Here there is an outline of our charter conditions:
- All prices quoted are valid in Euro and for one week.
- Yachts are provided to the client regularly on Saturdays until 5 pm. They should be returned to the port next Friday by 5 p.m. and released on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- Water tanks will be filled by our crew for free.
- Costs for fuel and berths are clients’ expenses. The fuel tank must be full upon return.
- A list of participants (crew-list), copies of the licences and the arrival time should be submitted at least one week before delivering the yacht.
Get a Quote
* To ensure availability, please notify us of your reservation at least 10 days prior to your desired booking date.
** Please note that all yacht reservations require a minimum booking duration of one week.